The Zone Training Program
A team training program built for salon's just like yours!
You have a salon. You have employees. You have a vision of what it all can be. Now what? How do you keep all your systems running smoothly within your business to keep everything going?
TRAINING IS THE ANSWER!
All business owners know that training inside your business is your responsibility, but it can also be daunting task. Our training program outlines the seven zones of your salon and walks you through the systems you need in place in each zone.
- To realize the function of training: personal development vs. personnel development.
- To set the goals of training: defining learning styles, company goals and career goals.
- Targeting your training to the right groups without overlap: How learning styles affect your map and how to maximize training to build income producers.
- The frequency and measurability of training: practice time vs. game time.
- The benefits of training for scaling and automation.
Nik is the entrepreneur behind the three businesses that make up the Statements Brand. At 28 years old, she launched Statements the Salon, and since then, Nikki’s salon has exploded from two stylists to forty-eight. She has also provided leadership and inspiration for hundreds of burgeoning professionals at Statements the Academy.
The Statements Project is her newest endeavor and aims to enhance her dynamic network of business professionals. Her mission is to create strong business systems with thoughtful leadership in order to inspire salon owners/professionals with a method of interpreting information and dynamic mentoring that will renew the guest experience, which in turn, will inspire happier, more fulfilling careers.